Knife Skills in the Wilderness
9 am September 30th – 12 pm October 1st
Join River's Edge and instructor Clint Jivoin for a fun, educational hands on outing.
We will be learning:
● Both primative and modern ways
of making a sustainable fire.
● Making traps
● Making shelters
● Edible plants
● Water purification
● Basic survival in the Wilderness
The cost is $120 and includes Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast and materials needed.
Items to bring;
* Reliable fixed blade knife
* Single wall water container to boil water
*Tent or Hammock
* Weather appropriate clothing
Clint is a Primitive Survival Skills Trainer and writer for the American Survival Guide.