Just the right size and shape for paring and coring, with the super-sharp edge that beckons detail work for garnishes, the Wasabi Black 4 inch paring knife will make you feel like the brilliant chef you were born to be! The Wasabi line of knives are made in the traditional Japanese blade styling. Each knife features unsurpassed cutting performance due to the Daido 1K6 high-carbon, stainless which maintains superior edge retention. Although it has a traditional blade-style, it is paired with a uniquely modern handle material, polypropylene blended with bamboo powder, and impregnated with an antibacterial agent for super clean food preparation.
- Japanese style paring knife for paring and coring fruit, as well as garnishing-detail work on vegetables
- Made with Daido 1K6 high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention
- Embellished with the japanese character for' wasabi'
- Blades are bead-blasted to an attractive finish, handle is sturdy, clean polypropylene blend
- Hand wash only; limited lifetime warranty, made in Japan