The nanoSPARK™ is an ultra-compact firestarter designed for use with high surface-area tinders such as quickFIRE™. It can also be used to easily light camp stoves. The nanoSPARK™ was designed to be used one-handed with quickLIGHT™ tabs. These tinder tabs can be stored within the waterproof body of the nanoSPARK™.
The nanoSPARK™ is a flint-based sparker that works similar to a traditional lighter. Simply spin the flint wheel to generate sparks. Aim sparks towards the quickLIGHT™ tabs or your choice of tinder. The nanoSPARK™ has a replaceable flint accessible via the dry tinder storage compartment. Simply unscrew the two halves of the nanoSPARK™ to reveal a brass thumbscrew that retains the flint and spring.
Use the flint wheel the fluff up your tinder such as the quickLIGHT™ tabs. Spare flints can be stored inside the bottom of the dry tinder storage compartment.
- One-handed operation
- Replaceable flint
- Holds one quickLIGHT™ tab
- Square threaded cap for maximum durability
- Lanyard slot for attaching to keychain or lanyard
- Waterproof to depths >1 meters
- Lightweight aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction Anodized and laser engraved for durability
- Made in the USA
- quickLIGHT™ (5 pc)