Nitecore's sleek 1000 lumen TUP flashlight looks like a gadget you would find on Batman's utility belt. It is not shaped or designed like any flashlight we've ever seen in the past and is a true work of art. Best of all this futuristic looking bad boy has a sweet built-in OLED display that gives you the lumens, battery voltage, and runtime. No more guessing how long until your battery dies!
While Nitecore designed the TUP as an upgrade from the TIP and TINI, the TUP us a bit bigger. You could use it on a keychain flashlight, however we suspect it would be better clipped on your belt or tool bag. It is slightly larger than the comfortable size of a keychain flashlight.
Like the TIP and TINI, the TUP has a built in rechargeable battery that can be charged via the Micro USB port on the TUP's side.
- Revolutionary Intelligent Pocket Light
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HD V6 LED with a max output of 1,000 lumens
- Max beam intensity of 8,130cd and max throw distance of 180 meters
- Utilizes a total reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Multifunctional OLEO real-time display for lumens, battery voltage, and runtime etc.
- Built-in 1,200mAh Li-ion battery
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low parasitic drain
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a Micro-USB port
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output up to 70 hours
- 2 user modes available (DEMO Mode and DAILY Mode)
- Dual side switch design
- 5 brightness levels available with direct access to TURBO
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available (Half Lockout Mode and Full Lockout Mode)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Metal ring pull able to withstand up to 30 kilograms of weight
- HA Ill hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- 1 - TUP
- 1 - Clip (mounted on TUP)
- 1 - Key Clasp