|123A Runtime||up||to 40 hours|
|18650 Runtime||up||to 40 hours|
*SF18650B battery required for 1,500 lumens output, up to 40 hours runtime, 25,200 candela and 315 meters beam distance
The Fury IntellibBeam™ takes the automatic adjusting output of our previous P2X Fury® with IntelliBeam™ Technology and increases the maximum output to an astounding 1,500* lumens. This versatile pocket-sized searchlight can be powered by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single economical 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Our proprietary IntelliBeam™ Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts the virtually indestructible LED’s output to the optimal setting — anywhere from 15 to 1,500* lumens — based on your environment, so there’s never any hesitation or fumbling to manually set the output.
Should you desire maximum output on demand, two simple clicks of the tailcap override the auto-adjustment function. Everything else is pure Fury, with a precision micro-textured reflector that creates a smooth, far-reaching beam with a bright central area and enough surround light for situational awareness.
The high-strength aerospace aluminum body and tailcap are knurled for a secure grip and Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- IntelliBeam™ Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 1,500* lumens depending on environmental conditions
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- High-performance 3.6V 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery with MICRO-USB port (included) for ease of charging - no charging cradle needed
- Dual fuel light powered by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery*
- Press or click tailcap switch to select IntelliBeam™ mode, return to off and press or click again within two seconds to select high-output only
- Mil-Spec hard anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged and durable