The Comeback’s look is so clean that, at first glance, you won’t notice how different it really is. For instance, there are no screws visible from the front. All you see is the sweep of the blade and handle, the oversized, concave pivot, and the handle insert with its subtle, debossed Kershaw logo. The Comeback also has a decorative backspacer and a reversible pocketclip with custom cutouts. The knife opens smoothly with the KVT ball-bearing system. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade safely open during use. Try it once and you’ll “comeback” for more.
- Hidden screws and special touches make the Comeback a classy EDC
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; stonewashed finish hides use scratches
- All-steel handle features oversize pivot, inset logo, decorative backspacer, and unique pocketclip
- Manual opening with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper for easy, one-handed opening
FEATURES + DETAILS
- Use Everyday, Outdoor, Work
- Type Folder, Manual
- Style Pocketknife
- Designer Kershaw Originals
- Blade Style Drop Point
- Blade Edge Plain
- Opening Action Manual KVT ball bearings
- Opens With Flipper
- Lock Type Frame lock
- Pocketclip Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Handle Color Silver
- Hardware Black-oxide steel pivot nut, bead-blasted steel pocketclip, glass-filled nylon backspacer, bead-blasted steel screws
- Sheath –
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
Blade Length: 3"
Overall Length: 7.5"
Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
Overall Weight: 4.5 oz.