NOW WITH D2 BLADE STEEL
Based on the Emerson Rendezvous, the CQC-11K D2 now features D2 blade steel. This high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel is a great choice for a knife blade, offering good edge retention and hardness, while being more corrosion resistant than other high-carbon steels. The Rendezvous was originally designed as a hunting knife, but the CQC-11K D2 is equally adept at survival, camping, and bushcrafting—or for just about any outdoor activity.
The CQC-11K D2's big 3.5-inch blade offers plenty of belly for skinning and other game processing, as well as superior slicing for a wide variety of in-camp tasks. For a secure and comfortable grip, the CQC-11K D2 has a G10 front scale with stainless steel back and is Emerson-contoured to fit the hand precisely. A robust frame lock secures the blade safely open during use. Naturally, the CQC-11K D2 is also equipped with the Emerson Wave Shaped Feature® so that the folder can be opened quickly and easily as it is withdrawn from your pocket. You can also use the thumb disk for simple, manual opening.
A reversible pocketclip enables left-handed or right-handed carry.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Big bellied skinning/outdoor blade
- Manual opening
- Thumb disk; Emerson Wave Shaped Feature®
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: D2, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G10 front; stainless steel back, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.7 oz. (161.6 g)