Nitecore MT06MD Overview
Designed for medical personnel and first responders, Nitecore's MT06MD Medical Flashlight is a sleek and slim pocket torch suited to a wide range of uses. Its Nichia 219B LED mimics sunlight for accurate colors and contrasts, its waterproof aluminum housing stands up to the elements, and it runs on widely available AAA batteries.
The MT06MD offers three output levels, including a 4-lumen low power setting ideal for pupil inspection. Runtimes for the two AAA's range from 35 minutes at the 180-lumen high power setting to 35 hours on low. Easily turned on and off with the tailcap push-button switch, the light features constant current circuitry for a stable and consistent output across the life of the batteries. Its hard anodized aluminum housing is IPX8-rated, submersible to 6.6' and suited to sterilization by submersion in alcohol. The stainless steel pocket clip keeps the light securely in place and ready for use.
- Low: 4 lumens
- Med: 45 lumens
- High: 180 lumens
- Nichia 219B LED emitter
- High color rendering index for accurate colors and contrast
- Low power setting suited for pupil inspection
- Photo Biologically safe
- Digitally-regulated output ensures consistent beam intensity throughout life of battery
- Location: Tailcap
- Type: Push button
- Constant-on mode only
- Turn light on, press switch half-way to cycle through outputs
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized finish
- Anti-reflection coated scratch and shatter-resistant tempered glass window
- Impact-resistant to 5', IPX8-rated waterproof and submersible to 6.6'
- Lightweight designs weighs in at 0.8 oz without batteries
- Runs on two alkaline or NiMH AAA batteries
- Stainless steel pocket clip