Ontario OKC Limited Edition Shikra Folding Knife
Green Micarta Handle Scale, Titanium Framelock
The Shikra Knife gets its name from the Shikra Hawk, because it's light, aggressive and talon sharp. The Shikra is a folding knife with a single linen micarta handle on one side and a titanium handle on the other side. The black plain edge stainless steel blade locks in place with a titanium frame lock to offer safety and stability. The Shikra knife blade measures 3.2" long and features a Rockwell Hardness of 55-57HRC. Overall, the Shikra knife is 7.4" long.
OKC Shikra Knife Specifications:
- Blade Length: 3.2"
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Blade Material: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Configuration: Black, Plain Edge
- Handle Configuration: Linen Micarta One Side, Titanium One Side
- Lock Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Carry System: Pocket Clip, Lanyard Hole
The OKC Shikra is made in China