IN STOCK AND SHIPPING TODAY!
This is one of those models you have to feel in hand to appreciate how smooth this knife is. Pics do not do it justice. If you are a fan of what ZT used to be, you will LOVE this knife. ~BK
For those who prefer their knives on the larger side, we created the new 0308.
The 0308 offers a beefy 3.75-inch blade of premium CPM 20CV. The handle features coyote tan G10 on the front scale with a titanium back. Both front and back are heavily 3D machined for an ultra-secure grip. The .25-inch solid pivot features a custom nut that enables it to be adjusted in the field with a .5-inch wrench
The 0308 opens with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system and is secured with a sturdy frame lock. The pocketclip is right/left reversible and the handle hole pattern is compatible with many after-market clips. When you want a big knife, this is the one to get your hands on.
• Made in the USA
• Solid pivot has custom nut; enables in-the-field adjustment with .5-inch wrench
• CPM 20CV blade steel offers exceptional hardness, wear resistance, edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
• KVT ball-bearing opening, flipper; titanium framelock with hardened steel lockbar insert secures blade safely open during use
• Compatible with many after-market pocketclips
- Made in the USA
- Manual open; KVT ball-bearing system, flipper
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Coyote tan G10 front; titanium back, bead-blasted finish
- Lock: Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Blade Length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.2 in. (13.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9 in. (24.1 cm)
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (195.6 g)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Picked up my 0308 from Rivers Edge Cutlery yesterday and I could not be happier with my new blade. Built like a tank as you would expect from Zero Tolerance. Zero blade play solid lock up and opens with authority. The 20CV blade is a thing of beauty and razor sharp out of the box. I would highly recommend you head over to REC and pick one up while you still can.