The Aurora A23 utilizes CREE XP-L LED boost max 1000 lumens (CREE version, step down to 250 lumens in 90 seconds), you can access to the Turbo mode just press and hold the button, want to turn off? just release the button. It comes with a replaceable (Original battery only) module lithium polymer battery which has a capacity of 600mAh and can be fully charged in 1 hour through the Micro USB charging port on the tail. And it uses a brass sink to dissipate the heat, generated by the LED especially working on the Turbo or High mode, fast to protect the core components and the user.
- CNC precision-crafted from 6063 aluminum alloy, HA anodizing thickness 35um approx. 1.4mils
- LED CREE XP-L HD, max 1000* lumens
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Rechargeable** and replaceable 600mAh lipo battery
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation friendly metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless steel pocket clip***
- Tritium slots on the tail for DIY
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
*When the light is working at Turbo or High mode, the output will step down to 300 lumens (CREE) or 150 lumens (Nichia) and last as the battery drains.
**The battery is proprietary.
***The clip is not removable.
Material: 6063 aluminum alloy
Dimensions: 76mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
Type: Lithium polymer rechargeable
Typical capacity: 600mAh; Max runtime: 72 hours
Charge method: Micro USB; Charge time: 60 minutes
Indicator: Red is charging, blue is fully charged.
Accessory: 1*User manual, 1*SS key ring, 1*1m paracord, 1*Lanyard, 1*Warranty card