Titanium is one kind of premium and elegant material which is lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant, etc. If you love titanium and like RovyVon's design and products, there's one more option in your EDC set up - the RovyVon Aurora A24 EDC Flashlight. It weighs 60.8g and has a length of 76mm, with the clip included (not removable), you can attach it to your pocket or bag. In its compact size, it can boost out 1000 lumens max thanks to the CREE XP-L LED. Wanna a backup battery when go outdoor? The replaceable battery (proprietary) might be an option you can select.
- CNC precision-crafted from titanium
- Utilizes CREE XP-L HD LED, max 1000 lumens
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Rechargeable** and replaceable 600mAh lipo battery
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation friendly metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless steel pocket clip***
- Tritium slots on the tail for DIY
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
*When the light is working at Turbo or High mode, the output will step down to 300 lumens (CREE) and last as the battery drains.
**The battery is proprietary.
***The clip is not removable.
Material: TC4 titanium
Dimensions: 76mm (Length) x 21.5mm (Diameter)
LED: CREE XP-L HD V6, 6500K cool white, max 1000 lumens, 70 CRI
Beam distance (max): 150m
Light intensity (max): 5800cd
Switch type: Side metal switch Lens type: TIR
Type: Lithium polymer rechargeable
Typical capacity: 600mAh; Max runtime: 72 hours
Charge method: Micro USB; Charge time: 60 minutes
Indicator: Red is charging, blue is fully charged.
Accessory: 1*User manual, 1*SS key ring, 1*1m paracord, 1*Lanyard, 1*Warranty card