RovyVon A7 Mini Keychain Rechargeable LED Flashlight
The newest addition to the renowned Aurora series is the RovyVon A7. The core components of the flashlight are housed in a polycarbonate body infused with a fluorescent powder which makes the keychain light glow-in-the-dark after being turned on. Emitting a sky blue color, the A7's glowing body provides a fluorescence that makes it easy to use as a marker or as a secondary light source especially when powered by the UV sidelight. Easily activate the UV mode with a quad click and suddenly see the beautiful glowing body of the A7. The main light source of the RovyVon A7 is a CREE XP-G3 which provides an incredible 550 lumen output not commonly found in keylights of this particular size outside of the Aurora series. There is a secondary sidelight which emits either a bright white light or a white beacon providing additional uses to the already versatile RovyVon A7.
- Glow-in-the-dark case in blue
- Built-in Micro USB charging port
- Charging indicator and quick charging in 45 minutes
- Side switch prevents accidental activation
- Ergonomic design allows for easy one-handed operation
- Tail paracord hole
- A7U Flashlight
- User Manual
- Beaded chain
- USB cable
- LED: CREE XP-G3
- Power Source: 4.2V 130mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- Peak Beam Distance: 80 meters (262 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1160cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Primary Light:
- High: 550 lumens / 38 minutes
- Medium: 230 lumens / 55 minutes
- Low: 15 lumens / 180 minutes
- Side Light:
- White: 4 lumens / 10 hours
- White Flash: 4 lumens / 30 hours
- UV: 365nm / 1 hour
- IPX Rating: IP65
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Length: 2.16"
- Diameter: 0.57"
- Weight: 0.416oz
Note: High Mode (550 lumens) will step down to 65 lumens after 2 minutes to protect the user and core components of the light from the heat produced by the light working in High mode.