The Aurora GITD keychain flashlight comes to the 2nd generation, here is the RovyVon Aurora A7x. CREE XP-G3 front LED with a max output of 650 lumens, and utilizes neutral white secondary sidelights. With the optimized driver and almost 3 times of battery capacity, the Aurora A7x can last up to 66 hours at ultra-low mode (3 lumens), and the PWM was improved.
- Quick and easy mode switch operation
- CREE XP-G3 LED, max 650 lumens, 6500K cool white
- White (Neutral white)*2 + UV light*1** sidelights
- 330mAh lithium polymer battery lasts up to 66 hours
- Micro USB charging with indicator, fully charged in 90 minutes
- Improved PWM
- Mode memory after working for 3 minutes or longer
- Neutral white (4500K) secondary lights
- Ergonomic design and one-handed operation friendly side switch
- Stainless steel two-way pocket clip
- Equivalent IP66 weather resistance
* When the light works at high mode and Medium mode, it will step down to 130/90 lumens in 100 seconds due to the massive heat generated to protect the light itself and the user.
** The main purpose of the UV light on A7xU is for charging the luminous body.
Dimensions: Ø0.61'' (15.6mm) x L2.38'' (60.5mm)
Battery: 330mAh lithium polymer rechargeable
Recharge: Micro USB
Charging time: 90 minutes (500mA/5V)
Charging indicator: Breathing blue is in charge, solid blue is fully charged
Max runtime: 66 Hour
Beam distance: 109 meters
Accessory: 1*SS key ring, 1*SS pocket clip, 1*USB cable, 1*User manual, 1*Warranty card.