The Aurora A8 has a 4500K tint and a CRI of at least 90 thanks to the Nichia 219C R9050 LED. It is made of transparent polycarbonate which is lightweight and durable. A8 has a new user interface (see below) which is inspired by the feedback from you guys.
Dimensions: Ø0.57'' (14.5mm) x L2.16'' (54.8mm)
Weight: 1.92ounces / 11.8g
- emi-transparent polycarbonate body, lightweight and durable
- Utilizes high CRI Nichia 219C R9050 LED, max 350 lumens
- Optional sidelights: Amber+Red+Blue (A8Y)
130mAh lithium polymer battery
- Micro USB charging with indicator, fully charged in 45 minutes
- Ergonomic design and one-handed operation friendly side switch
- Reversible two-way pocket clip
- Equivalent IP65 weather resistance
* When the light works at high mode, it will step down to 45 lumens in 2 minutes due to the massive heat generated to protect the light itself and the user.