Designed by custom knifemaker Brad Southard, the Hanan is a sleek folder that combines a flipperstyle opener with Spyderco's patented Compression Lock mechanism. A name meaning "gracious" or "gracious gift" in Hebrew, the Hanan features a slightly recurved, full-flat-ground blade crafted from CPM S30V stainless steel. The blade is purpose designed for flipper opening only and is paired with an exquisitely crafted handle featuring full, skeletonized stainless steel liners, titanium bolsters, and G10 scales and backspacer. The bolsters and scales meet seamlessly at a sweeping arc and are radiused for comfort. A high-strength Compression Lock mechanism locks the blade during use and a custom pocket clip configured for right-side, tip-up carry ensures that this knife is always ready when needed.
- Brad Southard custom collaboration
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade with satin finish
- G10 backspacer
- High-strength Compression Lock
- Nested titanium liners
- Titanium bolsters with smooth black G10 scales
- Reversible tip-up custom pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.95"
- Closed Length: 3.88"
- Overall Length: 6.83"
- Cutting Edge: 2.95"
- Blade Thickness: 0.118"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: G10 with Titanium Bolsters
- Handle Color: Black
- Locking Mechanism: Compression
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Model Number: C227GP
- Model Name: Hanan
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Made in Taiwan