The cousin of the 0562, this ZT features the same special Rick Hinderer flat-ground “slicer” grind that provides both slicing efficiency and a tough point, but on a CPM 20CV powdered steel blade.
CPM 20CV has a high volume of vanadium carbides and a high amount of chromium. You get exceptional edge retention and outstanding corrosion resistance.
The 0562CF’s handle has a carbon fiber front scale and stonewashed titanium back. For secure lock up during use, ZT uses a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization.
The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on our smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. A washer with caged ball bearings surrounds the pivot and makes opening the knife nearly frictionless; just pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562CF is ready for action.
The unique pocketclip is reversible (left/right) and enables extra-deep carry in the pocket.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Steel: CPM 20CV or CTS-204P, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3 in. (21.1 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (156 g)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Every knife guys must have piece. Doesn’t get much better with the great ZT quality and classic Hinderer design. Smooth and ergonomic. One of my favorites!