The Kwaiback MK5, introduced in June, 2019, incorporates some new design changes that both improve performance and allow for longer periods between cleanings! An external stop pin versus an internal stop pin A detent that engages the blade at the stop pin track versus its own hole in the blade An improved lock insert shape and a reduced number of hold-down screws Improved lightning pockets for easier cleaning of the knife
Blade: .1875 Thick, Nitro-V Steel, Fallout Black.
Finish Frame: .1875 Thick, Titanium with milling and MultiCam Black Finish.
- Overall Length: 9”
- Blade Length: 3.75”
- Closed Length: 5.3”
- Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Other Features: Pivot Thrust Bearings HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)
- Comes with Wood box and papers.