The WE100 Precision Sharpener is the original sharpener from Wicked Edge. It offers features that represent the core of our sharpening innovation.
The WE100 is an affordable option for someone who wants to start out simple and have the ability to add upgrades and accessories as they need them. The 100/200 and 400/600 Grit Diamond Stones included with the WE100 will allow the user to put a no nonsense, working edge on their knife in a short amount of time. For this reason, it is a good choice for users who need a great edge on daily work knives, like kitchen knives, pocket knives, every day carry knives and hunting knives.
With an angle range of 15 to 30 degrees and the ability to set independent angles on each side of the sharpener, the WE100 Precision Sharpener can handle a wide variety of knife styles. The 8” guide rods will allow this sharpener to handle knives up to 15 inches in length and the vise jaw can handle blades up to 3/8” thick. This sharpener can be easily mounted to a home work station or it can be mounted to any of the bases* we offer with the provided hardware.
- Made in the USA
- Sharpens a wide assortment of knives
- Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical grinds
- Includes Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Includes Medium Fine 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Vise is operated with an included Allen key
- Parts are fully modular, making them interchangeable with upgrades for advanced sharpening capabilities
- Base required - compatible with Wicked Edge Aluminum and Granite Bases
- Can sharpen blades up to 15" long
- Can clamp blades up to ⅜” thick with included vise screws (longer screws may be used to enable clamping of even thicker blades)
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees per side (30-60 degrees inclusive)
- Angle adjustment in 1 degree increments
- Guide Rods: 8"
- Product Weight: 4.6 LBS