We know you have choices on where to buy your next knife, we are truly honored you have chosen us.
We want to reward you for purchases you make with us or even for referring a friend to our site! As a member of REC Rewards, you will earn points towards future purchases. We invite you to join our rewards program today. This program is absolutely FREE and you will be amazed how quickly you will rack up points towards your next knife!
To get started, just click or tap the Orange Star on the bottom / left of your screen!
It's super simple, for every dollar spent, you earn ONE (1) Point.
100 Points = $5.00 in Store Credit
Want to Earn Bonus Points?
We’re excited that you have joined! So much so that you can gain bonus points by referring a friend to our site, having a birthday or even just for creating an account!
- 25 points for simply just creating an account on riversedgecutlery.com
- 50 points for referring a friend (once they make a purchase)
- 100 BONUS POINTS for your Birthday!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Earn Bonus Points? To earn reward points, you first need to have an account on our store. (which you will get 25 points for!) Please sign up for an account. Once you have an account you can then earn reward points by placing orders and referring friends!
- How to Spend Points? You can spend your points on any order you place through our store. You can view your rewards and redeem them by clicking on the orange star at the lower left of your screen. Please make sure you are logged in first!
- When will my points show up after a purchase? Your points are immediately available after a purchase is completed.
- Can I use my points toward a previous purchase? No, we can not apply a reward toward a past purchase. You can only use your rewards toward a future purchase.
- Can I lose points? / Can points be deducted? Yes, returns or cancelled orders will result in the reduction of reward points equal to the value of the return or cancellation.
- Why is the redemption for store credit and not a coupon or discount? Coupons and discounts can break certain MAP restrictions put in place by manufacturers, Store credit is more versatile and complies with manufacturers MAP policies.