The Strop Bat makes short work of putting that final "Scary Sharp" edge on all of your knives.
It is meant to stay in the workshop or be hung in the kitchen ready to use.
Works on all edges, but excels at Convex grinds.
It is approximately 16" in length.
The handle section is 6 - 7 inches.
The stropping surfaces are 9 Inches long by 1.5 inches wide.
It is constructed of Red Oak and has four leather stropping surfaces:
• 1) First use the side Preloaded With the Black Compound.
• 2) Next use the side Preloaded With the Green Compound.
• 3) Then use the side Preloaded With the Pink(Blue) Compound.
• 4) Finish up with the Plain Leather for the final Polish.
Made in Schaumburg, IL
* Please note: There is a $7.00 flat Rate shipping charge on this item due to weight.