This rugged and dead sexy pocketknife from Kershaw and Jens Ansø features a slim, 3-inch blade of 8Cr13MoV in our BlackWash™ finish. A top swedge adds to its eye appeal. The Method opens quickly, easily, and manually with the KVT ball-bearing system and a built-in flipper. A custom backspacer features Jens’ large lanyard attachment for those who prefer a lanyard and adds a touch of style even if you’re the lanyard-free type.
- Perfect-sized, 3-inch blade; handsome angular look, lightweight and easy-carry
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge, is easy to re-sharpen when needed; BlackWash™ blade finish adds blade protection, hides scratches
- Inset liner lock and G10 handle keeps weight down; blade locks securely open during use
- Opens manually with KVT ball-bearing system and built-in flipper; single-position pocketclip carries right side, tip-up
FEATURES + DETAILS
- Use Everyday
- Type Folder, Manual
- Style Pocketknife
- Designer Jens Ansø
- Blade Style Drop Point
- Blade Edge Plain
- Opening Action Manual KVT ball bearings
- Opens With Flipper
- Lock Type Inset liner lock
- Pocketclip Single-position (right, tip-up)
- Handle Color Black
- Hardware Glass-filled nylon backspacer
- Sheath –
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
3" BlackWash finish 8Cr13MoV stainless blade.
Black G10 handle.