Limited Production Run - Only 500 Pieces For 2020!
Each Hand Polished
The Solid Copper CR123 REV 3 was made for one our chief executives and was liked so much by staff it made it into production. Here is your chance to get a very limited EDC / Preppers light with a 10-year shelf life when using a Lithium CR123.
Rev 3 Upgrades:
- Longer Battery Life
- More Aggressive Knurling
- Hollowed Out Back Tail End With Key Ring Loop
- Pairs With The Titanium Nano Split Ring Perfectly
- Length: 2.75" Diameter: .75"
- Weight: 75.9 Grams for Rev 3
- Comes with extra o-ring
- LED Type: XP-G3 with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours. ( Focused Beam With Great Spread)
- Flashlight body is made of 101 Copper billet.
- The deep aluminum alloy reflector has an orange peel reflector for a smooth beam
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one CR123 battery that provides 3 levels of operation
- Twist on for Low
Twist on again for Medium
Twist on again for High
- 3 Second Memory and then resets
Using a single CR123 Cell battery we got the following results:
- Low mode, 5 lumens output for up to 180 hours
- Medium mode, 55 lumens output for up to 5 Hours
- High mode, 500 Lumens output for up to 1.5 Hours
Note: No battery is included and the use of rechargeable batteries exceeding 3.6V is not meant to be used with this light. We only recommend using standard high-quality 3V CR123 Cells.