The Hera's shape is loosely based on the Troodon design, except it's more ergonomic with machined patches nears the ends for better purchase and an improved look. Everything about this design is classy, streamlined and sophisticated. A great size, just right for daily carry and has some of the smoothest action on an OTF we have seen.
- Blade Length: 3.125"
- Cutting Edge: 2.95"
- Closed Length: 4.375"
- Overall Length: 7.50"
- Blade Material: Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Thickness: 0.094"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.403"
- Locking Mechanism: Thumb Slide
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.10 oz.
- Designers: Tony and Sean Marfione
- Made in the USA